This foosball table is a tournament quality table designed for both professional and recreational play. It is used on the Pro Foosball Tour and constructed with durable materials that were made to last. It is designed with high-quality gameplay in mind and includes features such as adjustable levelers to prevent the table from sliding and counter-balanced foosball men with extra wide feet for better ball control.
The price makes it affordable for recreational play. It is easy to assemble and with rod guard protection, it is safe for children to play. Check out this page if you want to learn more about this table.
- Easy to assemble – It takes on average 25 minutes to put it together.
- Specifications – The dimensions are 56 x 30 x 36 inches, it weighs 195 pounds and has a board thickness of 3/4′.
- Table Design – This table was made in the USA and is built out of MDF with a sleek, black finish. The surface of the table is a green laminate with black stripes. It has white inner walls.
- Rods – The rods are made of hollow steel.
- Rod Guards – Rod guards with Warrior’s patent pending Rod Guard Protection System (RPS) are included with this table. They are a safety feature to eliminate potential injuries.
- Custom Bearings – These bearings make it easy to install or remove the table rods. They also glide smoothly thanks to their inner “step” design.
- Adjustable Levelers – The levelers have rubberized feet which prevent the table from sliding during play.
- Urethane Foosballs – The foosballs maintain their grip for the duration of the game because of the urethane design.
- Warrior Handle – The handles are made with synthetic rubber for both durability and comfort.
- Warrior Bumper – The bumpers are designed to prevent them from sticking to the side of the table.
- Warrior Man – The players are counter-balanced with wide feet for better ball control. They are red and black in color and made of a hard plastic called Acrylonitrile-Butadiene-Styrene (ABS).
- Warranty – The Warrior Professional Foosball Table comes with a one-year limited warranty on all parts, excluding the cabinet and playfield. A three-year extended warranty is also available for purchase.
What We Like
- Safety – It’s safety features such as rod guards with RPS make it a safe foosball table for children because it keeps them from being hit as the rods move back and forth during the game.
- Construction – Since it has been constructed to be a competition table, the materials used are high quality. The MDF material that the table is made of is very durable. The laminate surface holds up well against scratches.
- Playing Table – The playing surface on the table is smooth and provides excellent ball control with very few dead spots.
- Gameplay – Because the Warrior men are counter-balanced, the motion of the game is fluid and highly controlled.
- Endorsements – This is the only table recognized by the International Table Soccer Federation (ITSF) and US Table Soccer Federation (USTSF).
What We Don’t Like
- Ball Returns – the balls have a tendency to get stuck in the ball returns. However, Warrior has now added an upgrade package which includes a new ball return.
Best Suited For
- With its custom design and safety features, this foosball table is a good fit for both professional and recreational play.
- This foosball table is extremely durable and is a good fit for office break rooms or other locations for extensive use.
- It can be used by both adults and children.
Not So Great For
- Since it is made of black MDF material with a laminate surface, it would not be a good fit for someone looking for a foosball table that looks like a piece of furniture. A more expensive table with solid wood construction would be the best fit in this case.
The Warrior Professional Foosball Table has beneficial features for both professional and recreational players. With the durable construction materials of the table and components, this foosball table was built to last.
It holds up well in tournament play, as an office break room piece or for recreation. Its provides smooth, highly controlled gameplay and is the only table endorsed by the ITSF and USTSF.
Children can safely play on this table because of safety features such as the rod guards.
Overall, this foosball table is versatile, well-constructed, and safe. It is a good value at a good price.